IN TODAY’S DIVORCE ENVIRONMENT INDIVIDUALS CAN LOSE THEIR HOMES, THEIR JOB, CAREER AND THEIR CHILDREN. THEY CAN EVEN GO TO JAIL!
A NEW SEMINAR TITLED DIVORCE BOOT CAMP WILL PROVIDE INFORMATION THAT WILL ALLOW INDIVIDUALS TO NAVIGATE THE DIVORCE PROCESS WHILE LEARNING HOW TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AND THEIR CHILDREN.
WHAT: How does someone deal with a destructive spouse during divorce, continuous violation of court orders, minimize court appearances and legal fess or deal with constant filings of false allegations of child abuse? These are just some of the subjects covered in a new series of seminars titled Divorce Boot Camp. Where thinking outside of the box, obtaining information and knowledge will allow individuals to resume a more normal life than ever thought possible. Taught by CEO, Catherine MacWillie, a retired law enforcement officer, she spent ten years researching the issues of family law in preparation of developing the services of Custody Calculations, 3 Step Program an internet web site for individuals, attorneys and the courts which is in final development. Her unique approaches and solutions will allow individuals to better deal with a destructive spouse and the actions that accompany such situations.
This is the first in a series of seminars being developed. Additional seminars will deal with abduction, both domestic and international, children and adults with special needs, psychiatric, medical, medications etc, military and law enforcement officers who have special issues to deal with during divorce and more. Divorce Boot Camp will help parents navigate the divorce process, from initial hiring of an attorney and communication, to filing, through their last court date. Because every mistake costs and there is so much at stake.
Seminar subjects will cover:
· Why it is better to have a plan than just respond to what is thrown at you
· Why mediation may be the worst advice your attorney can give you
· You have more control than you realize. Rewarding/encouraging good behavior and punishing for bad behavior
· Stopping/reducing the merry-go-round of continuous court dates
· Don’t you believe it………..dealing with Restraining Orders
· Reduce confusion and frustration with effective court orders
· How do you know if the advice your attorney is giving you is the best advice for your situation
· How to protect yourself from continuous false allegations of child abuse ……mothers and fathers
WHERE: Currently scheduled in California, Nevada, Washington and Canada
TIME: Seminars run from : 9:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Lunch: Option to participate in round table discussion with presenter. Limited to ten individuals. Location to be announced at seminar.
MEDIA: Contact Catherine MacWillie at (702) 379-1590 or email me at Catherine@CustodyCalculations.com for guest invitation or interview